I couldn’t be happier that Friday has F I N A L L Y arrived. It’s way past time this girl gets away from the normal routine for a short time so I’m looking at where I’d like to chill. I can’t think of anyplace I really want to go — isn’t that sad? When you’re in Vegas for a decent amount of time, you don’t really gamble all that much. It’s different if it’s only for a few days or a week. I know that after I spend way too much for a flight I’ll gamble like it’s my job. Because it’s REALLY hot there right now. Where to go, you guys?
[box color=”yellow” icon=”thumb_up”]HUGS…[/box]
- Loved this post by speaker, Larry Winget — My two hours inside Perryville Prison
- People who aren’t afraid to voice their opinions. While I may not always agree, I still love to know what other people think. I’m no fan of wishy-washy.
- Photojojo Newsletter — sign up and thank me later. They send a couple emails a week filled with photo tips, projects and ideas — you’ll barely notice they’re trying to sell you gear and gadgets.
[box color=”black” icon=”thumb_down”]SHRUGS…[/box]
- Businesses that only accept checks or cash. If I can take a $20k payment on my iPhone, why exactly can’t a brick and mortar business that sends out customer billings every month at least take payments by phone? Get in the right century already.
- Photographers that take every single photo at a tilt. Every. Single. One. When you roll through a digital portfolio and after 10 photos you feel like you’ve just watched ‘The Blair Witch’, it’s obvious your ‘artsy’ technique is overkill. No. No. No.
- People who share disturbing photos on their Facebook timeline. I “get it” that the person torturing the dog while recording himself should be strung up and stoned. But sharing that visual is so unpleasant that it makes my stomach churn.
– : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – :
Happy Friday — get out there and enjoy the weekend.