I try not to complain much but they say holding things in can be bad for your health. For my well-being, I’m going to gripe just a little more than usual.
THE BAD LIST
- I’m not married to the Democrat or Republican party — I’m one of those voters that could be swayed to vote the way you think I should given the right candidate. Rather than do nothing but post negative BS on social media about Trump (he IS our President… like it or not) — as in, over and over and every fake news article you can find and name calling — you might want to instead focus on something positive. When you have 500+ friends and get maybe 1 or 2 likes regarding your negative crap, you should be able to see your approach sucks. Stop it!
- As an Apple fan for a bajillion years, I’m ticked that my phone is garbage. A new phone is $1k… yes, a grand for a freaking phone. Rather than investing time and resources to develop a better poop emoji, please improve my user experience and do something with Siri. Apple, it’s embarrassing to me as a advocate when Google is passing you with lightning speed.
- I placed an order at Wal-Mart this week for an item to pick up in the store. I paid by credit card and Perry was kind enough to offer to pick it up for me. After waiting forever for someone to wait on him, the “customer service representative” pulled up the order and accidentally erased it. Perry had to re-pay for the items I’d already paid for by CC — and I have to wait 3-10 days for the amount to be credited back. That, my friends, is NOT customer service — you don’t have to pay two times and wait on a refund from any business that cares one iota about their customer. Don’t shop there — if you must, don’t order online.
BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A BAD LIST WITHOUT ALSO INCLUDING A GOOD ONE:
- I had to return an item ordered from Amazon. UPS came to my door with a shipping tag, took my product, and within 15 minutes I received an email from Amazon stating my account had been credited. Go Amazon!
- My favorite granddaughter is getting new glasses. She’s so cute I can barely stand it.